Schools >Johnswell

Johnswell village has its own three-teacher primary school. It was built in 1953, and has undergone major changes in 2007, which consist of a new extension and renovations . In 2009 the school was blessed and formally reopened by Bishop Séamus Freeman, SAC, Bishop of Ossory.

Tel: 775 9895

 

© St John's Presbytery Dublin Road, Kilkenny - Tel 056-772 1072 - E-mail: stjohns@ossory.ie